What I Offer

My Previous Works

Customer/Email Support

Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit.

Web Development

Website helps your business create brand awareness and showcase your brand to prospective customers.

General VA

Performs various administrative tasks such as managing/scheduling calendars, making travel arrangements, updating spreadsheets or data entry tasks, creating and managing emails and files.

Social Media Management

Oversees the interaction with the public by implementing social media platforms’ content strategies which includes analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.

Hello, I am Gerry Balonsong

I am innovative, creative, adaptable to change, a fast learner, and someone who is prepared to go above and beyond what is required to ensure my employer always stays one step ahead of its competitors.

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Recent in Design

3/Design/post-list

SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER

 

 

My recent work experience was a social media manager, my task we're managing accounts on platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok. I'm assigned creating content calendars, planning, and managing Facebook and Google ads, as well as creating reels and scheduling content for the week. Additionally, I am able to respond to inquiries.

No comments:
Write Comments

Interested for our works and services?
Get more of our update !